Patient and team member safety is of the utmost importance to us and that is why we follow strict safety protocols. We want to do everything we can to help you continue to receive exceptional dental care!
The following steps help to provide our patients with a safe and clean environment:
- Air filters placed throughout our office in each space (prior to COVID-19 and today)
- Common areas constantly sanitized throughout the day
- Cavicide wipes to eliminate microorganisms
- One-time use components utilized whenever possible
- OSHA standards and safety protocols including steam and temperature autoclave for instruments
- PPE (personal protective equipment) worn by all of our team members: gloves, masks and eye protection for patients and team
- Industry Standard Universal Precautions
- Blood Pressure & Oral Cancer Screenings
- Pulse Oximetry and Vital Monitoring for IV Sedation
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, contact our office! We look forward to seeing you soon!