Dr. John Mady, DDS, MS, FAGD
My goal is to be compassionate and to give patients control over choosing from the best viable treatment options. I also want patients to proceed at a pace that is comfortable for them. I make every effort to listen to patients’ concerns, answer their questions, and see if they’ve had any bad experiences in the past so that we can have the best chance of having positive outcomes moving forward. I feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful team to help me in fulfilling this mission.
In my spare time, I enjoy exercise and sports, especially basketball! I have a lovely wife and son named Brayden!
Dr. Mady’s Highlights:
- Doctor Of Dental Surgery (DDS) – New York University 2013
- Master’s Degree in Biomedical Science (MS) – Rutgers 2009
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) – 2019
- License in Oral Conscious Sedation
- Member – The American Academy of Implant Dentistry
In order to earn a Fellowship from the AGD, dentists must complete a minimum of 500 Continuing Education hours in approved categories and pass a comprehensive exam. Only 6% of dentists have achieved this and Dr. Mady is one!